Want to Reduce Your Energy Costs, Improve Ventilation Efficiency & Boost Occupant Comfort?
AirFixture's Underfloor Air Distribution System uses pressurized underfloor plenum space to distribute air, resulting in improved comfort, less noise, better air quality, and lower energy costs.
An Underfloor Air Distribution System From AirFixture Gives You:
- Lower energy costs
- Improved occupant comfort
- Better environmental control
- Better acoustics
- Superior air quality
PLENUM SPACE AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING, AND VENTILATION
One of the main advantages of this setup is that plenum air supplies require less fan power to distribute air than through ducts, improving efficiency and thus requiring less energy to operate.
The reduced fan horsepower requirements result in better acoustics, making for a much quieter HVAC system.
UNDERFLOOR PLENUM AIR DISTRIBUTION BENEFITS
Adjustable floor diffusers that are located closer to building occupants makes it easier for individuals to control their climate settings, resulting in greater comfort.
Underfloor plenum air delivery also offers the following benefits:
- Improves energy efficiency
- Ventilation efficiency increases by as much as 20%
- Reduced noise
- Faster access to cabling and other building services
- Reduces or eliminates the need for a suspended ceiling, allowing for improved natural lighting and adding to the design aesthetic
Building owners who take advantage of underfloor plenum air distribution can, in addition to lowered operating costs, see faster unit occupancies thanks to the reconfigurability of raised flooring.